Sonnet Audio Morpheus

No shortage of DACs out there for sure.

But here’s another DAC worth some investigation.
Anyone here own one or heard one?
Opinions, impressions?

I read the 6Moons review where it earned a Blue Moon Award but
I find their reviews cryptic and the writing style difficult to follow.

Built in Netherlands, available in US.
Not cheap but far from the upper end.
128x128rja
Post removed 
Don’t think the Sonnet-Audio Morpheus is on the audio radar screen yet.

But I know 6Moons doesn’t throw awards around very often and
that tweaked my curiosity.

If anyone knows an audio reviewer maybe you could drop a hint for a DAC shootout between the Morpheus, Bricasti M3 and T&A Series 8.
Could be very interesting.
For clarity, I believe the Pavane used for comparison by the OP was the original version and not the Level 3 Pavane. The Level 3 is basically equivalent to the Adagio, sans volume control, and both of those were clearly superior to the original Pavane to my ears and in my system. My recent communications with the designer indicate the differences between the Morpheus and the two top Metrum DACs may not be large but to play at the same level as the Adagio and Pavane L3 and get there at about half the price is quite an achievement.

Do any of you Morpheus owners know whether the I2S and MQA boards are available from Sonnet yet? Also, do you know if the I2S cable implementation is identical to that used by Metrum.....so that I could run I2S from my Metrum Ambre endpoint into the Morpheus?
Mitch2,Check with HiFiHeaven, they have the Morpheus with the MQA card listed @ $199.99 and the I2s card @ $99.99.
Don’t know whether they actually have them in stock, you’ll have to check with them.
BTW: Sonnet-Audio has 3 products listed on their net site, the Morpheus, Hermes and Kratos.
Has me wondering what the Hermes and Kratos might be.