Magnepan 3.7

Looks nice, link below.

“the 3.7 is a 3-way, full-range ribbon speaker with a very ‘fast’ quasi-ribbon midrange and true ribbon tweeter.”

"The 3.7 is available in new aluminum trim or our traditional wood trims of oak and cherry. Fabric options are off-white, black and dark gray. Suggested list pricing starts at $5495/pair for aluminum or oak versions, or $5895/pair for the dark cherry versions."

Magnepan 3.7
james63
Good.
That should take care of future delam problems.
Now, just keep 'em out of direct sun and away from smokers.
Magfan,

"the difference between QR and planer is negligible"

How much difference to you think there is between the push-pull type midrange and the regular single-ended magnet type of the others?
Onemug,

If you can get ahold of the reviews of the 20.1, either the TAS or Stereophile review compares the sound of the single-ended midrange 20 and the push-pull midrange 20.1, don't remember which one it was at this point (maybe both?).
I went and heard them, great sound on a sublime system. That said, when I got home and listened again to my 3.6r's I had no desire to sell them and buy the 3.7.

I will say, that I specifically went back and forth between the Magnepan demo and the VMPS "live" demo since I got trashed on here when I said no way did their speakers image better than Maggies.

I was right, no one who heard both speakers that I spoke with picked the much more expensive modified box over the new Maggies.
The VMPS line sources? I'd expect the imaging to be quite similar, since they have essentially the same driver geoemtry.