Chemically Altered Audio

Is there any interest in a discussion about home-made formulae that can significantly enhance audio quality? After reading some recent threads here, it appears that one company which had been involved in this aspect of audio is no longer in business, and has no immediate plans to reopen. I would not be making this offer if that company was still operating. My recent experiments in this area are extensive, and most of it is unique. The experiments are not influenced by the products of any other company. I would like to share the results, if it's not too controversial, and if such a discussion would not cause difficulties for anyone actively involved in the business. I certainly don't want to hurt anyone by revealing and discussing what I know. On the contrary, I would like to help open minded readers get started on some very cost effective, radical home-made solutions. I can describe in detail the steps necessary to create some home-made formulae which have proved to be very successful in my own system. I'll await reaction before I continue.
whostolethebatmobile
Thanks GK. I’m not actually a real doctor, but here is one explaining the potential practical hazards of humans working with graphene using a common sense approach. As opposed to injecting rats with high daily doses.

https://www.thegraphenecouncil.org/page/GrapheneToxicity
Interesting thread indeed...

My deep and friendly salutations to whostolethebatmobile

Those who want to partake their experience and experiments about low cost and non commercial solutions are not a so big crowd and deserve interest, respect, and fair questioning for sure...

In my experience if something is low cost and almost free, the crowd of audiophiles will not be interested so much tough... :)

Most people dont believe in low cost solutions and sometimes dont believe their own ears....:)
My own thread does not provoke many reactions... My "Golden" plates,( Shungite+ copper tape+herkimer diamond+tourmaline) transform, with all my other homemade low cost tweaks, my audio system to a top system without any comparison between before and after....No one report really about their own experiment with that on my thread after almost a year.... I hope you will go on with your experiments, and report here,i am very interested by them...You deserve the utmost interest and careful respect...My best to you...