Innous Zen Mini MK 3

Here goes, another streamer thread. Does anyone have any experience with this streamer, specifically with the internal DAC. The Mini is at the top of my price range and, for now, I would like to avoid buying an external DAC. How would it compare to the internal DAC in the Node 2i?
As an aside I like that the Innous has a CD ripper, but I could do without one.
ericsch
There is a good review here if you haven't seen it:
https://darko.audio/2019/11/innuos-zen-mini-mk3-review/
Unfortunately there are no comparisons to the Bluesound gear in the article. I have compared the Zenith Mk3 with the BS Vault2 and there is a difference, but in this case the Innuos is ~4x the cost compared to the Vault. Since you plan on using the integrated DAC you should try to listen to both. I will say that Innuos provides a compelling story if you are inclined to upgrade. You can start with a base unit and then add the linear power supply and/ or Phoenix re-clocker if they improve SQ for you; the Roon capabilities with Innuos are also interesting.
Yes, I have seen the Darko review. At about $700 more, I would guess that the Innous Mini would have better build quality and sound better. Unfortunately, I won't be able be able to audition either one. The CD ripper on the Innous is a plus.
Tough one...I doubt you would be disappointed with the Node. The other issue is the interface. The native UI that comes with Bluesound is easy to use and works well but not terribly rich. Not sure what Innuos gives you out of the box. I've heard the Innuos setup is easy and intuitive but am not sure about native music management. It seems many opt for Roon.
Best of luck.
I compared the Bluesound Node 2i, a modded Sonos Connect and the Zen Mini III on it's own, with the Linear Power Supply and with the Phoenix. 

https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2020/03/01/hifi-innuos-zen-mini-mkiii-review-with-phoenix-usb-re-cloc...

Needless to say, I bought what sounded best for me in my system, and it wasn't even close.