unman M-900u for Focal Sopras 2 and 3

I'm driving a Focal Sopra 3 with PS Audio Monoblocks.  I want to switch to Luxman M-900u.  Is that amp strong enough to drive the Sopra 2 or 3?
daj2832
I was surprised that they didn't like each other, too.  I don't know the ME1.  The CR-1's do need some work so they don't present too "light", IME, and this seems to be the issue with the Luxman pre + amp driving them.  The pre with my BHK mono's has a lot to offer (the pre clearly bests the BHK Sig preamp I had been using).  This weekend I get to start messing with an ARC Ref 40 preamp, and maybe this will synergize with the M900u - - that's my hope!  I really have heard a lot to like in both the C900u and the M900u, but with my CR-1's it seems to be "too much of a good thing".
@yyzsantabarbara did you audition that excellent collection of components in your own acoustic space? 

@jbrrp1 I hear you, the m-900 is amazing, but it is not neutral; It has a character, a beautiful one, but it's there; be careful trying to optimize your sound to one piece. Before long things will begin to sound about the same;
If you like/love attributes of your TAD work with that. Speaker/Room interaction is KING in this game, as you well know;

@dpac996  The audition was done 2 times at Excel Audio in Newport Beach. The room is large and not too bad, though a lot of gear on the sidewalls away from the demo speakers.