Modern Fusion - worth a Listen - Aaron Parks

For those of you that listened to Fusion back in the 70's and 80's and maybe have migrated to more traditional jazz,
here is an Artist / Album I stumbled on in Tidal.

Aaron Parks - Little Big. 

I like it a lot - maybe you will too. 
dougsat
Five Peace Band Live (2009)
A "collaboration" between Corea and John McLaughlin w/Kenny Garrett (sax), Christian McBride (bass), Vinnie Colaiuta (drums). Is it jazz? Is it fusion? Touches on both of these and sure as heck is "modern". Listening to it for the first time...complex but accessible (so far) and I’m not even minding JM’s guitar work.

Chick Corea’s comments from his website:
"I decline to attempt to describe this music or give it a name. But I will say that it’s a music that is made by five musicians who don’t care about what it’s called or where it comes from or what are its “influences.” I will also say that we’ve just scratched the surface of what more might be done with this collaboration. So, humbly offered (but not so humbly played) is a selection of the performances from our first outing—22 concerts throughout Europe, fall of 2008.

Thom Jurek’s lengthy All Music Guide "review" is worth reading.
https://www.allmusic.com/album/five-peace-band-live-mw0000814498
Post removed 
@tvad - I have concert envy.  I always thought you were a West Coast guy.  But 10 years ago, now.  I guess you are allowed to move around :-)

@dougsat - This Ruby Rushton - Ironside is really working for me.  Totally off my radar.  Glad for the tip.   Enjoying the jazz flute and like Nick Waters trumpet quite a bit.  The drummer is great...propulsive without being a distraction (if that makes sense). Songs are a perfect blend of structure and improvisation.  Commendable "self-editing" in that none (and no ONE) overstay their welcome.  Someone definitely knows jazz and what they are doing.  Thank you very much.

Saved to favorites in Tidal but suspect this will become a "buy".
@uberwaltz “Oh wait....I still blow hundreds on CD and records!
Doh!”

Touche -LOL