Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101

So I've been itching to upgrade my amp. I currently have: PS audio Directstream -> PS BHK preamp -> parasound JC1 -> Focal Sopra 2.
    I narrow down to these 2 candidates. Any one with experience with both int amps can comment on them?Thanks!!!
128x128btbluesky
David

congratulation on your t+a integrated amplifier.
 May i know why you chose t+a compared to others?

apologies to all if this is an ot.
@supermerio I’ll message you later today, so as not to get off topic on this thread.
David,   No, I think alot of people who are looking at these 2 amps are also looking at the T+A as well. I've heard alot of good thing about that int amp.
   Let us know what you think, especially comparing to Vitus.CheersBryan
@btbluesky   Okay. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to compare the T+A PA 3100 HV to the Vitus SIA025 though I would have loved to.

I did compare it directly and for an extended period against my own Pass Separates (XP20 and XA30.8) and my Lyric Audio Ti140 Mk2 as well as the MasterSound Evo 845 and Ypsilon's Phaethon Hybrid Integrated. 

Is there something specific I can address (since I can't respond to your request vis a vis Vitus)?
David,
     Wow, so the T+A edged out the pass combo? Was it by a big margin? What aspects to you that the int amp does better than pass labs?
Cheers
Bryan