Which one? Paradigm persona 3f, Revel Studio2, Audiosolution Figaro L, Goldenear reference

Guys, I am new here and have been following many topics here. I am like an audio enthusiast (not a audiophile by any means) and just did my 2 channel stereo with B&W 702 S2 with Naim Unity atom: It is also connected to TV via optical cable in living room. They sound very good overall and am happy with it.
Now, I am planning to complete a home theater in basement: I am considering 2 options.
1. Either using my B&W 702 S2 as part of 7.1.4 set up in basement and get a new 2 channel stereo.
2. Keeping the current set up in living room and buy a separate set of speakers in basement for 2 channel stereo for music and L/R for home theater.
I went to audition B&W 802 D3 and 803 D3 at Houston, while I was on business trip. At the same place, I auditioned Audiosolutions Figaro L and XL. Those speakers sound "amazing". The sound stage, bass were excellent. The mid were very good. The highs were not as good as B&W, but very close. I have selected them over B&W 8 series above. I am close to get Figaro L. But, have heard a lot of reviews on paradigm persona 3f, revel studio2 and goldener reference (somewhat within the price range, I am willing to pay). Has anybody had to make decision with similar speakers. Any body with expereince with above speakers ?, especially audiosolutions. I will soon go for audition of paradigm, revel studio2 and f228be. Hard to find a goldenear dealer for audition close to Indianapolis. Is there any other speakers in this price range (10-13), that is worth ?. I did audition Focal soprano N2 and very good overall. Still in the list of probables.
I had auditioned Dynaudio contour 60. Not my taste. 
romney80
@pbrown57 I completely agree about B&W. I keep a pair around just to remind myself what sounds too sharp when A-B’ing other speakers - because I have fallen into the ’detail trap’ before with those. For me, that additional information is great, but comes at the price of enjoyability. Maybe they're for those with reduced acuity in the upper frequencies - or maybe I'm over sensitive to highs.

@david_ten, who in Houston has Audio Solutions? I’ll be there on business later this week. AS website only lists LA location.
OP, of those you mention on your list, I've listened to the Persona's, GE's, and Olympica's at dealer setups.  For me the Olympica's were the winners from that group, but I like a more neutral to musical sound than you appear to from your brief mention of your preferences, so not sure my preferences will be super useful to you.  The SF's also look very good to extent that matters.

You're taking the correct approach by listening to as many speakers as you can.  I listened to over 20 speakers over 6 months before choosing Spendor D7 nine months ago.

Good luck
mwatsme Thanks for your B & W feedback.  I agree detail is very important but IMO accurate reproduction of the music content is the most important.  Does the system accurately reproduce the timbre and tonal qualities of the instruments?  Is it natural sounding?  Remember that old commercial is it live or is it ...……..? Can you turn it up to 100db or more and not hurt your ears?  My Goldenear system provides those details without hurting my ears.  I've been listening to some old material on my new system and I've been hearing details I've previously not heard.  Just as a side note if you have a home  Dolby ATMOS system and you want something to "test" it and or "punish" it as the case may be. Check out "Hans Zimmer Live in Prague"  Available in 4KUHD mixed in DOLBY 11 Chanel ATMOS.  Could be the best mixed musical content I've heard. Very diverse in musianship,  styles and instrumentation with lots of details and dynamics.  If you want to wow your friends and show off your system this will do it. P.S. be advised if there is anything loose on your walls or lacking in your system it will be revealed.