Anyone remember speakers by Kindel Audio?

I owned 2 different pairs of Kindel speakers, the Phantom and the PLS-a, a friend still has the PLS-a's and they still sound fantastic. Am I the only one who was into these? Bill Kindel is a talented speaker designer. Seems like with the demand for speakers that are efficent the PLS-a at 94db would be great for SET guys. They were an 8ohm nominal load but do have a dip to 2ohms. This may drive some SET amp nuts. The PLS-a is big(130 lbs. each) and dynamic! The Phantom was a smaller speaker for a more intemate listening room. They had fabulas sound and were very transparent! I miss them sometimes.
maxgain
Troy:  Having a pair of Purist LT's myself, I'll be very interested in your assessment.  I've owned mine a long time - I had already purchased mine prior to the aforementioned Stereophile review coming out.  It was nice seeing the positive comments at the time, and I kept (and still have) that issue.  Although they have sometimes gone back in their boxes when other speakers stepped in, they are the ones I've hung on to and are currently my primary speakers again.  I've always felt that they did extremely well within their limits - the bass rolls off pretty rapidly somewhere around 40 hz, and they definitely are not candidates for trying to reproduce concert sound levels.  However, given compatible program material, and particularly with female vocals or jazz, I believe you will find that they can really sing.
I own a pair of PLS-A s part of my surround and stereo system. Have them linked up with a Aragon 8008x3 and three Aragon 4004s Older Aragon Stage 1 and had a cable made divide up all the channels out of the Stage 1. 2 B&W THX for center 2 for the sides and two for the rears. For records Sony P/S-X6 with a Grado into Magus Tube pre amp and run a single 4004 into the Kindel's for that. Old but classic. They lack a little deep base but not enough to run a Sub 

pre
I just bought these beauties & like them a bunch more than my other go to speakers - Sonus Fabers.... I’m starting to think there is no substitute for large speakers. I am powering them with a Technics SE-A5 MK2 amp & a Vincent SA-31MK preamp. This combination sounds wonderful. I do have a question for anyone who may have or has listened to these wonderful speakers. Are the tweeters supposed to go to the inside or outside of the sweet spot? I have them set up on the inside & since they are so heavy, I wanted a 2nd opinion before I switched them... Also these things seem to switch ohms as they play & at medium volumes they just ate up my Primaluna tube amp, which clipped halfway thru Bohemian Rhapsody. At least that is what I assume happened