Just upgraded my Integrated Amp - now here a HUM out of my LUMIN - HELP

I run two systems in my home - System one is in my family room - my old Krell 400 xi died last month. I replaced it with the new Krell Integrated amp the K300i - Everything is better - soundstage is larger - highs are clearer with no harshness, bass is amazing, and midrange vocals are so real Carly Simon vocals bring me to tears! My problem is I now have a very low level pulsating hum between tracks that I cannot eliminated. I have isolated this hum to my LUMIN when i input its feed into the Krell. The low level hum follows the RCA jacks as I move them from inputs S1 to S2 to S3 on the Krell. My DVD / CD player on this system does not have this issue - it is stone silent between tracks. The only ‘odd thing’ about my LUMIN RCA inputs is they are long - 15 feet. I have my LUMIN upstairs feeding my second system via the balanced outputs. This system runs with my older Krell S550i integrated amp. The sound is stone quiet between tracks - no HUM.

i am running the Krell K300i at a volume output of 65 ( volume runs from 0 to 100). I then control my actual volume via my I pad mini via the LUMIN app. My sound is amazing , but this HUM just bothers me. Do I need to ground the LUMIN D1? Both systems get their power via two separate FURMAN ELITE 15 Power Conditioners. I am out of options. Any help would be appreciated
tom8999
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/yet-another-need-help-with-a-ground-hum-thread

Hum is a simple subject that only seems complex because of all the many different situations it crops up in. But hum is as simple as this: Any time you have different paths to ground you risk getting hum.

Got it?
Miller carbon - thanks for the link - I read it several times. I still have questions. First - I am not an electrician - I am a chemist - so bear with me.

1) why did my old Krell not have this ground hum issue - I ran with this set up for 8 years, and no hum.

2) to correct the hum I need to run a circuit to feed both systems to confirm they both have the same ground? OR

3) I did minimize this issue by running a better RCA interconnect from the LUMIN upstairs to the System downstairs - now using an Anticables 2.2 interconnect with better shielding. The hum is only audible when I crank up the Krell above 70 on it’s volume control.

i can live with this issue now -

4) so grounding the LUMIN chassis will not help?

thanks in advance for the education.

Well first there’s at least 3 different kinds of hum. First is ground loop hum which is what I covered. And yes if that’s what you have then that is the way its eliminated, by plugging everything into the same outlet. It won’t just go down. It will go away.

Then there’s DC offset hum, which is a transformer physically vibrating. This one the speakers are silent, its the transformer itself. Because of the way transformers and electricity works its also a kind of electro magnet which is why they always make that very faint hum, which is normal. Unless you have DC offset on your line, then its like the electro magnet transformer is imbalanced and so instead of a faint hum from vibrating only a little its vibrating a lot. There’s cheap power strips that will eliminate DC offset hum. Which you don’t have.

But you might have interference hum, which can happen any time a wire goes near another signal or usually power carrying wire. If you run your cable anywhere near a power line the AC in the line induces a current in it and there’s your hum. Shielding actually helps with this one, unlike the other two. And unlike the other two it would go down in level but never completely go away. Which is what you have now.

Usually the odds-on favorite when using multiple outlets is ground loop hum. But there’s nothing in the rules says you can’t be lucky enough to have the other one- or both!

Grounding the Lumin may or may not help. That's the thing about ground. What I said will definitely work. One ground always works. Every situation. Every time. But sometimes other things work, sometimes even what's wrong works. (Like one amp is fine, next one hums, nothing else changed) The rules never change just the winners and losers, yet we keep playing the game.