Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed
Yes I agree with  @dmac's friend.
But, I am surprised by people who refuse to hear a change in sound (caused by some change in system) just because they don’t know how to explain this change scientifically.
I think probably everything has to have scientifically explanation, but nobody from us has a full knowledge about the wold around us.
Recently ran into a rather interesting article....( which btw pivots on a notion put forth by Robert Ludwig way back at the dawn of The Great Digital Delightenment...)

And in a voila thingee moment that Ludwig article kinda magically reappeared....

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/bas/0408/

Ludwig must be listening to something other than what is available to everyone else. What everyone else has does not sound like the original recording. That’s just the way things are. Of course, he has a lot of money on the line to make such a pronouncement. 🤗
Ludwig must be listening to something other than what is available to everyone else. What everyone else has does not sound like the original recording.

Yeah that is how and why he could make the comments he did.

Of course, he has a lot of money on the line to make such a pronouncement .

He also has had his hand in a vast catalogue of great sounding records/CDs.

There is no strange voodoo happening with cables moving. 1) changing antenna effect (rfi) 2) induction by magnetism off other cables (emi) 3)  picked up leakage current from other cables. 4) dielectric absorption can change for a little while when you move cables 5) static interference. And all these effects are influential on your equipment's power supplies. That is also the reason why power cables have effect. Your equipment has less hard work to do when it converts AC to DC and they don't interfere as much with other cables.

Keep power & low-level cables separate (at least 3 inch), shield low-level cables & cross at 90 degrees and you're almost done. You can also check the voltage on the ground line of your power strip because it can fluctuate when you move cables.

Best tip: don't touch it when its fine ;)