Benchmark ABH2 amp and full range electrostatics, e.g. CLX or Soundlab

I have read the glowing reviews of the Benchmark ABH2 and have seen that Martin Logan has used these amps at Audio Shows with some of their hybrid speakers.  I would appreciate comments from audiophiles and/or reviewers who have significant experience with the pairing of the ABH2 amp with Martin Logan CLX's and/or Soundlab full range electrostatics.  Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundhound
I have mono ahb2s and CLX Art. The amps have had no issues with the speaker bridged and also feeding 2 x rel subs. Amps are as transparent and lacking in color as anything I’ve heard. Replaced a luxman M900u which was very warm in comparison.
Thank you for this feedback.  I have Anniversary CLX's and had a concern regarding the ability of  single amp to properly drive these speakers and the higher output impedance of the amps when bridged.  Are you using a Benchmark preamp with these amps? Also do the Benchmarks produce a realistic soundstage in width and depth as well delineation of individual voices and instruments?
I started with a single AHB2 and it had no issues. I only added a second one because a used one kinda fell in my lap and it did bring an additional level of effortlessness that was worthwhile. 

As far as I can tell the Benchmark will simply reproduce whatever it's given and has no definable sound that I can discern. Soundstage width and depth are fully determined by the upstream source and recording not by the amp/pre. Likewise the overall presentation of the sound is determined by the recording and varies drastically. If you're used to components that intentionally inject a signature on the sound this may be hard to appreciate but for me it makes every recording a unique experience and world of fascination. 

I've done a ton of work on upstream components including external clocking in the digital domain and it has revealed every change. I've tried dacs up to $40K and have a similar amount in analog front end (Technics SL1000R / DS Audio Master 1) and so far have not been able to perceive any kind of bottleneck from the Benchmark gear.

I do also use the HPA4 preamp as well and it has a similar level of transparency. The preamp replaced a Luxman C900U.

Thank you kstaken again for your thoughts on the Benchmark/CLX pairing.  I have had a number of amps and preamps from Krell, ARC, Pass Labs and Constellation.  Having had Quad ESL's with careful component matching, ribbon tweeter and woofer which were extremely transparent and musical but frustrating in terms of limited dispersion and to an extent dynamic range, I purchased the CLX's a few years ago.  While I have not gone to the uberexpensive high end amps/preamps, I never felt that I had achieved the same level of transparency that I had with the original Quads.  I have ordered the Benchmark LA4 preamp. When my previously ordered Coda 15.5 arrives, I shall compare the ABH2 to the Coda.  I have had a Coda amp recently  and found it to be excellent and in many ways better than my previous amps in powering the CLX's.  You are obviously a careful listener and I am curious as to the cables you are using with the Benchmark electronics.  My experience has been that the CLX's are very fussy regarding speaker cables.