Dazed & Confused

Listening to mostly jazz, solo instruments and vocals I find my Martin Logan Spire hybrids to sound awesome, but recently I was listening to some both "Busy" 90’s rock and classical (lots of instruments playing loudly together) and I find the music starts to sound garbled and annoying (to bright), so much so, I turn it off.
I was wondering if you all might have some suggestions on some speakers that would be a little more forgiving with busy/loud music that I could possibly switch over to when listening to different types of music. That is unless I can find speakers that can handle all styles of music, then I would consider taking the hit ($$$) on selling the Spires.

Without getting into room size and dynamics, lets just call it a standard room, I was also looking for something more efficient. The Spires need a huge amount of power (and volume) to sound good. Looking more for something I can listen to loud but also still enjoy the music at a much lower volume if that’s at all possible. Neutral and not to bright.
Living in the sticks, I can’t just jump in the car to go demo speakers. Only once, in the past, did I purchase a set of speakers online and unheard, going solely on the sales person’s recommendations. I learned the hard way to never do that again!

Equipment now: Coda CSiB integrated amp with W4S 2v2 SE Dac running Roon Nucleus.

I also wanted to mention that the Spires have phenomenal base, so much so I sold the 2 subs I was originally using with them. Floor standers and bookshelfs have come along way in SQ these days, but if I need to purchase another set of subs the budget is starting to dwindle.

No vinyl or CD’s, just Tidal.

$3,000 - $5000 budget, new or newer demos.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice you may have to offer!
Paul
high-amp
So I can tell I'm going to fail at this miserably as I was never any good at math. I purchased a USB mic thinking I was going to cure everything with the Room Correction Wizard and as soon as I opened the program, I was so overwhelmed I sent the mic back immediately!

I'm still trying to figure the efficiency ratings and frequency ranges of speakers and how all that works. Really, I just want good sound in a system that is matched up correctly. 

Thank you for sharing the HT website, I will see if I can figure it out, but I may be back to ask you your professional opinion again! (can I hire you?)

I will be keeping the CSib for some time now as it's in getting the current adjusted to the V1 configuration as well as a new set of caps as we speak (might as well get a full tune-up whilst in). I would like to follow up with some new speakers, probably something much more efficient, something I don't have to play so loud to enjoy.

Thank you too maplegrovemusic. I have heard good things about EP's as well, Is there a particular model you recommend?

I am thinking of starting a new thread about dilemma and see where that leads...Stay tuned. 

high-amp  I currently have the Tempo VI  right now . I am selling them to upgrade to a larger model . I am not sure what will come up at the time I am ready to pull the trigger . The tempos I have retailed for $5500 . And I really like this model . There is a Classic 30 I believe here on Audiogon . At the 3k to 5k pricepoint I would definitely want to hear a speaker in a lineup to make sure I like their sound signature .Pretty much all companies entry level on up share the same sound .
Hey MGM, so 30 pairs of speaker in the last few years. Sounds like, let alone the 

In the last few years I have been on a journey with equipment , Over 30 pairs of speakers . There has been one pair with me from the start , they are King Sound King v1 electrostats . They have and will be lifelong speakers .
Gee, not sure what happened there, I have a real lousy computer and it sent that last post off all on it's own, incomplete?

Sorry, so what I was trying to say, was from your System Page on Audiogon, it looks like your King Sound King v1 was your life long speaker but now you're already on your first set of Emerald Physic ( Tempo VI) speakers and going to upgrade again. That's a lot of indecisiveness, let me know when you're officially "Done"