Magico - a new Mini?

I was looking at their website to read the reviews and noticed that they don't list the Mini 2 in the Product section. They do list a new Q3 model.
Does anyone know if their is a new Mini replacement coming out?
Thanks
newton
Guys, the Stenheim and Q1 are the only two monitors that I know of that are made of aluminum and a comparison is fair. No? I thought the topic here was the use of aluminum and this nonsense about a plug is ridiculous. You guys seem to be plugging Magico! It's true that Goldmund products never caught on - but that's because of the insane pricing - but the Epilogue and Logos speakers are absolutely incredible designs. The Stenheim has a great price and is a 90db 8 ohm speaker. What's wrong with that? And why should it not be mentioned in the same vein of the Q1 if both have similar design principles? How many all aluminum monitors are you aware of? In any event, I'd like to hear the Q1 and I always have an open mind. As I said, I think aluminum is the way to go. All the best - I'm signing off from this one....
Wow! the Q1 is not much of a looker, hopefully this is not the final product. If so, I don't see Magico selling alot of Q1's unless they're much cheaper than the Mini's and retains the same magic. IMO...Magico is going the wrong direction as far as esthetics goes with all black speakers. At these price, it's not too much to ask for the complete package.
Mover, sorry I have to correct you. Check out AudioMachina's new CRM (Compact Reference Monitor) is all aluminum with, sealed with first order crossovers. AudioMachina has been building all aluminum enclosures for several years now.
Mover,
I'm sorry, but this is a thread about the new Magico Q1. It is not a plug for Magico by Magico owners. If you want to compare small all-aluminum monitor speakers, could you please start another thread? Thanks.