$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f
I just got delivery of my Legacy Whisper XD last week. My budget was less than 25K; the speakers I auditioned are

Egg Works Andra III
Wilson Sasha/Sophia
SF Elipsa/Cremona M
Kef (top of the line reference model??)
Dynaudio
Usher
Dali MS5
Avantgarde Duo/Uno
Guru QM60

Amplification is Ayon Triton, Room is 23Lx14W. No acoustic treatment.

I couldn't be happier with my choice!
Oooh, that's a good choice. They're sensitive and the OP has a big room to fill.

Here's another possibility, and I've heard this setup:

A pair of Magnepan 20.1's plus a pair of JL subwoofers.

The JLs are extremely fast and musical and can keep up with panel speakers. These Maggies have a lot of radiating area and can move a lot of air. The subs provide bass to 20Hz or lower and extend the dynamic range at both ends of the spectrum. This is about the most listenable, musically satisfying speaker setup I've heard. Great imaging and soundstage, great cohesiveness. No boxiness, no bass resonant hump, no screechy highs, no overly forward midrange. Nothing syrupy or slow, no exaggerated zing of a fast but underdamped setup.
I think the Amatis would be great, if you're going to buy used. If you're looking for new speakers with a warranty, the Elipsas are on sale now for $15,800 in the US.
Crossover networks degrades the music! Crossoverless speakers sound much more musical! That's why I only listen to my BOSE 901 series 6 version 2's now!
The offer astonishing dynamic range at low levels, a trait that is inherent with Transmission line loudspeakers.

Can you explain why TL designs are so effective at lower levels?

What happens at higher levels - does the TL design compress dynamics?