$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f
Thanks for the responses.

Audiofreakgeek,
Thanks for your suggesting Kef. I forgot to mention them. I owned a pair of Kef 107 too for about and decade. But they lacked terribly at low volume in comparison the the 104s they replaced. ironically the 104s couldn't play loud enough when I wanted. However, the 107s had a fantastic midrange.
I never heard the 207 and frankly I thought about them as well. How do they perform at low volume?

Thanks for your kind invitation, but no trip planned so far.
My Kef 207/2's are my destination speakers (after Dynaudio, Meadowlark, Genesis, and a few others), and they are very musical across the full range, and do indeed sound excellent at low levels. Also they have a very large "sweet spot" and sound good in a larger area than some more directional speakers. My room is 18x28 and they fill it easily with music which is clean, accurate, and very well balanced from bottom to top. I drive them with a Dartzeel integrated which has 250wpc at 8ohms, and that is plenty of power. Good luck!