$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f

I am surprised that you mentioned enjoying the KEF 104 and have not looked at their modern version the 207.2.

I have these speakers and when properly setup are about as good a speaker that you can purchase.

The KEF's have an absolutely stunning mid-range, fast and well defined deep bass, the speakers are remarkably transparent, the sound-stage is incredibly wide the speakers totally disappear. The Kef's have outstanding resolution an can play very loudly as well.

Personally I would take these speakers over the Sasha, the Magico, and the Sonus Fabers. The Ushers are very good they are not quite as coherent as the Kef's nor will play as loudly. If you are in my area I would love to have you over for a listen!
DeVore Fidelity Reference Silverback or Verity Leonore. Both are excellent albeit quite different in their musical presentation.