Trying to choose between Brio Elex-R and Rogue Sphinx V2 &Audiolab’s 6000a (budget choice)

I have a Rega Planar 3 with a Nagaoka MP-200 on its way.  I'm keeping my psb Stratus Silver speakers.  I also have an Anthem CD-1 cd player, but my bigger concern is the sound via the turntable.  I'm looking at the integrated amps mentioned in the title.  I don't like the sound too bright or brassy, but I don't want it muddled either.  Bass needs to have punch but not bloated.  I listen to a little of everything but mostly classic rock, both hard and soft. I know I may have to go with a separate phono preamp at some point, but I want something that has a solid phono stage for now.  FYI: I have a B&K Pro 10MC preamp I could use in whatever setup I end up with, but I'm leaning towards selling it and just going with the integrated.  Thanks in advance for your collective wisdom :)

johnrandi
@johnrandi  - At $1500, its a great value. Also, build quality is very good and heavy duty, so it should hold up well for years to come. Love mine.......
A used Elex-R will run about $1000. Some users who have tried the Elex and the Elicit prefer the Elex. Some prefer the Elicit. Both sound good to me...
I have listened to the Brio as well. This could be just me but I think the gap between the Brio and the Elex is greater than the gap between the Elex and Elicit? 
The Rega amps are understated, no sexy boxes and lights etc. But when fed with a decent source and played with decent speakers I find these amps to be a solid value in the under $2K arena. 
If you have a large square shaped room then you might want to reconsider your entire system. I moved my Rega kit into a different house with just such a challenging room. I just upgraded to a Pass preamp and a Bryston power amp, which yields a better smoother sound. But in my previous location I enjoyed the Elex very much. Prior to the Elex I had a Rotel...