Harbeth 30.1 ? The Ultimate Speaker under $5K ?

I have been on a mission lately to find the best speakers within my budget - under $5K ...I am definitely an audio freak and my sound engineer in LA told me we went to a HiFi convention of sorts in Newport and heard every high end boutique speaker there is and hands down the Harbeth 30.1 was the best...thought it was a live band as he turned the corner into room ! 

Local hiFi high end shops always push whatever they deal....guy near me recommends Paradigm Prestige 95s but the seem more for home theatre use...here's my profile: 

I listen MOSTLY to LPs (stream on occasion with Audioengine B1)
Marantz PM-11S1 Mono Block Amp
Sony STR-V7 Amp
Technics SL-15 
1 SVS SB1000 Sub (if necessary) 
My listening room : is approximately 15 feet from Hifi to sitting position, wood floors , pitched ceiling about 10-15 feet in spots ...entire room approx 30 feet across . I consider it a VERY live, reflective space. 

I am a drummer so I love fat , tight kick drum. Rock i.e.: Rush , Prince, old 70s / 80s fusion/Jazz  
I listen to all different volume levels, sometimes low, sometimes I turn up music very loud and crappy speakers always seem to lose definition at high volume . 

I currently have some NHTs 2.3 & Infinity IL60s for surround....

Is the Harbeth 30.1 too small of a speaker for my spot?  what do you guys recommend! Thank You !
128x128tommypenngotti
Tommy!!! I tried to tell you here https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=106099 to get those used JM Lab (aka Focal) Utopia speakers!  Now I own them, and am enjoying every minute!
ozzy62  I can't believe more of you "seasoned" audiophile aren't calling out the OPs very questionable room instead of randomly suggesting speakers.

I am not sure I am a seasoned audiophile though I have been listening for 50 years; might have even heard some of you guys play.

But to the point, TREAT THE ROOM. Those wood floors are going to be reflecting all over the place. Also will need bass traps to zero in the bass.
Not sure what the pitched ceiling will be doing.

I made my own bass traps and treble absorption panels. If you can handle a screw driver and staple gun you can make your own for not much money. Home Depot will cut wood to your frame specs so you do not have to worry about those drummer's hands getting too close to a saw!

Thanks for listening,

Dsper.