Speaker Cables _MIT SL-Matrix_ CH Acoustic X 20

Hi! I am finally ready to upgrade the signal cables in my system -- Boulder electronics and Wilson Speakers. I am considering MIT's SL-Matrix 90 with SL Matric 50i which sound fantastic or CH Acoustic's x-20. I have not been able to hear the X-20s but they have good reviews. I would love some thoughts on this process.  

Thanks
jlaz
I never ended up with the CH-Acoustics. One day i want to try their cables. The owner is very impressive and I have heard their research. A buddy of mine did his PhD at UIUC and thought very highly of these guys. 

I am now using a full loom of Analysis Plus' Silver Apex Cables. I love the analysis plus cables, yet there are many days I have thought about trying the CH Acoustic. If I could find a dealer who would lend me cables to try so I can hear them, I would certainly give CH a try. By all accounts they make incredible cables. 
jlaz - I head down to VIR a few times each season, I have another hobby of teaching at the race track. Virginia International Raceway is one of my favorite tracks.
I could pm you closer to the summer. If things align, I'd be willing to stop by with a full loom of X-20 cables for you to try. I'd drop them off at the beginning of my trip and return afterwards, which is usually 3 to 4 days over a weekend.
If this is something of interest, we can discuss things beforehand.
CH Acoustic are the highest fidelity cables I've found (our past single manufacturer cable loom retailed for close to $100k).
This isn't for everyone - equipment and recordings become critical. Yet when things are right - the experience is unmatched!
That sounds great! I’d really appreciate that. Let me know when you are at VIRand we can arrange a test.  Happy new year!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
I'll certainly let you know when our next trip to VIR is scheduled.