The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
No, I haven't compared it to the Ahtjoeb. I listened to it instore compared to AMC and Jolida tubed units and it was clearly an improvement over these. In home it sounded comparable to an Audio Alchemy (top of the line) transport and a $1500 Dac by the kit division of Sonic Frontier (I can't seem to remember names today, and by the way they're going out of business). Deete's soundroom mods the players for about $300-400. I'm saying that on the comparison that the MH is about $650 new, unmodded and about $1000 modded. I could be off a little on the price. I looked at this unit about 3 months ago, so I'm vague.
A Cayin CD-15A from China. They make Audio Electronic supply amps there too according to EnjoyTheMusic.com. Some features:

1. HDCD
2. upsampling to 24/96
3. choice of discrete SS output or tubed-output

Great build and looks very cool. I've asked several Cayin amp users and they say it's reliable.

$510 only plus freight

Jayel
I want to have some advices.

Which is the best CD player matched my systems?

I have VTL tubed amplifiers, speakers are AR's AR-1.

I love female vocals,jazz musics.
I am still looking. I've listned to and prefer in ascending order, the Music Hall 25, the Linn Genki and Marantz SA-14.
Each player sounded twice as good as the previous one. I am still waiting to hear a Jolida JD 100. Does anyone know what that sounds like compared to any of the ones mentioned in the above paraggraph? I have never even heard a tube CD player but I am anxious to try it. I own a Jolida SJ 302 tube amp and Linn Ninka Speakers and hope they will all work well together.

Please share your comments regarding the Jolida vs. Marantz SA-14.
I just purchased an Ah! Njoe Tjoeb 4000.
Fully tweaked it's less than $800. So in my hunble opinion it's the best bang for the buck.
We'll see.