synergistic research orange blue fuse direction.

Hi, I have two 611s, one 302 and one 452 McIntosh amps, and I just purchased three Synergistic Research (SR) Orange fuses. I also received one SR Blue fuse free with the purchase of the SR blue receptacle. Would someone advise me with some specificity on the directional installation of the Blue and Orange fuse. Again all the amps are McIntosh.

Thanks.
Guy
guyt
Thanks to you all for your input.  The S and R on the fuse is located on one end of the fuse. So correct me if I am wrong it is not the vertical rotation of the fuse outside the fuse  receptacle and reinsertion of the fuse,  but the  rotation of the fuse on the horizontal plane while the fuse is in the holder.  Please advise.

Thank you
So correct me if I am wrong it is not the vertical rotation of the fuse outside the fuse receptacle and reinsertion of the fuse, but the rotation of the fuse on the horizontal plane while the fuse is in the holder. Please advise.

Thank you
Short of sticking your finger in there to see which side kills you, you will never find out which side is live, unless you are a technician with an ac voltage multimeter and have the knowledge on how to use it. And BTW!!! AC mains is non directional anyway!!!
So return them and get your $600 back, and put back the $1 worth of fuses you took out, before the return time runs out!!!.

Cheers George
George, shouldn’t you be out saving Koalas
Yes and they probably have twice the brain power than what these fusers here have, and they’re stoned 24/7 on Eucalyptus leaves they eat. Hardcore they don’t roll them up. But with our fires we’ve had a few pics of toasted ones, which you Yanks poured out feelings and donations for. We give thanks to those kind Yanks.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-thirsty-koalas-devastated-by-recent-fires?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Emergency_AUS_EN_BMM&utm_content=bushfire%20koala&utm_term=%2Bbushfire%20%2Bkoala_b_c_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkd2O1sPZ5gIVyo6PCh1AhgPmEAAYASAAEgIVPvD_BwE

And again starting in a couple of days more  >100 degree days in a row, with big wind, and we still have many fires burning just in NSW alone from 2 weeks ago. And also big thanks to the US fire fighters who are out here to help put these fires out

It's understandable why you are reacting to 'orange' the way you have been. Very, very sad state of affairs for the environment, nature and the extensive personal and national loss in your country.