Get your First Watt SIT-3 now?

I am just saying this because I found it very interesting.  I just purchased (ordered) a new First Watt SIT-3.  I was hoping to save to upgrade my speakers but love my F7 and read so many great reviews on the SIT-3 that I thought, 'with only 250 being made, maybe I should pull the trigger'.
Well, looks like the right choice.  I trust my dealer, he has always been fair and truthful.  Anyway, he said when he contacted Pass, he was told I got the last one they are producing.  I had already paid for the Amp.  I heard they were making 250 only anyway, but mine is reportedly number 107.  What about the other 143?  Is it numbered in an odd way?  none of that matters.  
I only write this because if it is true and you are seriously looking at getting one, I would jump on it before it is no longer possible.
dseltz
My Mother has owned the First Watt F-7 and now owns the First Watt SIT-3 amplifier.. It is directly driven by a PS Audio DAC and powers Teresonic high efficiency silver voice coil speakers.

The SIT amplifier is just as Nelson has described - it is a limited edition amplifier with a special sound. Indeed Mother and I agree. There are only a very few of the 250 amplifiers left for sale. I know that Mark Sammut at Reno HiFi (775-971-8655) has a few in stock. I will be evaluating this amplifier's response to different aftermarket fuses starting next week. 

With the holiday season tensions starting to rise, it is a fabulous privilege to get to enjoy the company of my Mother and also listen to her very special audio system.
David Pritchard
I just took the plunge into unconventional territory & purchased a SIT-3. The full chain will be a Nu Audio sound card (PC) into a LTA Micro ZOTL MZ3 tube pre-amp into the SIT-3...which will then power Omega Super 3 High Output monitors (being custom built w/front port).  I hope it all works (synergy).  
I’ve had the opposite set up for a few years (40wpc Naim Uniti Atom & Spendor A1 speakers); which I will now have to sell.
^ I think you’ll love the synergy. The mz3 driving the omega ho is no slouch either 😊
Odd turn of events. The SIT-3 was delivered with corner end shipment damage (thanks UPS). I returned it to Fidelis Audio. It was supposedly going to undergo repair and offered for resale (to me) at a discounted price. That never happened...in short...Fidelis stopped returning my follow-up e-mails after refunding my money.

I searched for an alternative amp & the Schiit Aegir amp was recommended by Louis over at Omega Speakers. I’d reached out to him about amp pairings since he’s building a front ported pair of Super 3 High Output Monitors for me. He indicated that the Aegir amp was ‘excellent’. I also noted that it measures well over at Audioscience...if that’s your bag...to consider it.

Man...boy oh boy...Louis was right...it is excellent! For those seeking a First Watt like amp on a budget...look no further. The Schiit Aegir amp is built like a German tank (albeit made in the USA)...& the SQ is impeccable. I also love the low power/idle button on the front panel; you can toggle the unit on/off without reaching around to the back panel to fully cut the power supply on/off. It can be set up to run in mono mode if you need more power. I have it configured in a traditional 2 channel set up utilizing the RCA input from a LTA MZ3 preamp. It’s not running out of steam with the pair of Spendor A1s that it’s currently driving.

I own the pass fist watt SIT 3 and sony ta-4650 with focal electra 907be (89db), the sony is better with this speakers, much power, dynamic really better !

I compared the sony with à sansui au-777A, much emotions with the sony, it's incoparable !!!