Considering Rogue Audio or P.S. Audio

Currently have Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated and want separates.  I'm running them into Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers at 4 ohms.  Considering the Rogue Stereo 100 and RP5 or RP7.  Also looking at P.S. Audio BHK Signature pre- and BHK amp.  I am aware the BHKs are more expensive but would like feedback on this comparison and if you have any other ideas (no shortage here I'm sure).
128x128pg62
I just put in an order today for a BHK Signature preamp. I used to have an RP-7 and I thought it lost out in terms of neutrality, bass power and transient attack compared to the Pass XP-22 that replaced it. As much as I like the Pass, I’ve also come to feel that it’s missing the visceral impact that Jim Austin credits to the BHK in his comparison to the Pass. I think the Pass may be a bit reticent in the upper bass and lower midrange, a critical area that has to be right. So now I’ve decided to give tubes a shot again. The BHK measures better than the Rogue. All of the glowing reviews and Bascom’s videos have convinced me that I need to check it out. I also have a PS Audio DS DAC and P20 regenerator that I’ve been very happy with, so I feel like this is a good move. I’ve also been on sort of a quest to reduce or eliminate engineered global feedback, since I think that’s important for my time and phase accurate Vandersteens.
Do you have any noise issues with your Rogue integrated? I constantly had hum in my speakers no matter what I did with my CM2. A shame because I loved the Rogue sound but it kept me from moving up the Rogue Audio chain. Have you thought about Linear Tube Audio? Also the Luxman tube separates (CL-38uC & MQ-88uC) are excellent components. 
Thanks for the advice.  I have considered Pass Labs and Luxman as well.  I think I may close in on the PS Audio BHK series.  I've got the PS Audio Directstream DAC and was blown away by the improvement in my digital signal path.  I actually didn't fire up my VPI turntable for several weeks after getting the Directstream.
jsqt  My rogue had a constant hum through the speakers though not a problem when listening to music. I used several new and nos tubes nothing changed until I went back to the stock JJ tubes. Lost a little warmth but very quiet.