Upgrade Speaker Cables or Interconnects

New to audio - I want to update my cables.  What will give me the best results - speaker or interconnect upgrade? Currently running blue jeans speaker and interconnect cables. System - Hegel 160 - Acram CDS 050 - Golden Ear 2+ speaker's.
telemon
Before you spend thousands on new power cords you might want to replace all the cheap 14-2 Romex in your house - or does that not make any difference? I’m sure there is some manufacturer out there that will sell you new wire for $500 per foot.  After he installs it, you will of course need to "break it in" so that all of the electrons lineup properly.  You will probably want to elevate the new Romex too so that it doesn't touch the ground.
If possible, run a dedicated 20 amp, 10-12 gauge electric power line(s) to your gear. I hired it done for $350. Then address your room reflections
with acoustic treatment. Glass and Hard surfaces make for crap
sound. Do not spend 10 cents on any cable or ICs until these are done.
Look out for ambient room noise intrusions also. Noisy refrigerator,
humming lights, etc. Your gear is well done so now address the other 1/2 of the equation. 
As you're looking for better sound , and all your gear "stands" on the electric power my suggestion is to not dismiss the quality of your duplex wall outlet . It was one of the LAST things I replaced , yet had the highest performance/ cost ratio .
 After a lengthy search I chose the cruzeFIRST Audio Maestro outlet . It offered quieter backgrounds and enhanced micro- and macro-dynamics with clarity and no editorializing . More life .
Not the cable answer you wanted , but my experience of improvement .
  I use only Analysis Plus audio cables , homemade power cords using Oyaide Black Mamba cables due to cost restraints . 
+1 @gadios20 amp circuits should be done first... save you years of chasing bass.
Lots of talk on here about power, and I concur. I have addressed this element of my system via a Goal Zero lead-acid battery generator. This generates are perfect, noise-free 60-hz sine wave. It has dropped the noise floor in my system significantly, and I didn't even think the concept of a "noise floor" was relevant in my system. Boy was I wrong.