Whats the popular brand, most musical, digital cable now? What format?

Having been out of audio a few years,divorce does that.....  I am planning to stream digital "INTO" my 390s either Toslink, or Spdif and then XLR into my old 23.5 amp "DIRECT".   It has a analog output, I hope its not thin sounding.. 

Ill be using a macbook pro as my digital source, so the 3.5 mm digital port "OUTPUT" cable with the input either with TOSLINK or Spdif .

Tidal or Qobuz as my source in "lossless" format.

thanks in advance,

chuck

chuckdavis
Thanks for the input, while ive thought about going all digital for storage I have never followed through.

But having a dedicated desk top or rack mounted computer with a reclocked sound card "putting out a clean digital signal"  SEEMS the way to go.  my 390s will take 24 bit 192 khz. 

The rack mount computer can give you a large storage capacity etc. 

anything else ?  I found this today?  any thoughts on it? 

https://www.superlogics.com/industrial-computers/rack-mount-computers/long-life-rackmount/sl-3u-llq370m-ka.html?selectedOptions=eyJidW5kbGVfb3B0aW9uIjpbeyJvcHRpb25JZCI6IjE3OTU2Iiwic2VsZWN0aW9uSWQiOiIxNDM1OSIsInF0eSI6MX0seyJvcHRpb25JZCI6IjE3OTU3Iiwic2VsZWN0aW9uSWQiOiIxMTk4NiIsInF0eSI6MX0seyJvcHRpb25JZCI6IjE3OTYwIiwic2VsZWN0aW9uSWQiOiI2MjczIiwicXR5IjoxfSx7Im9wdGlvbklkIjoiMTc5NjciLCJzZWxlY3Rpb25JZCI6IjQ4NDUiLCJxdHkiOjF9LHsib3B0aW9uSWQiOiIxNzk2OCIsInNlbGVjdGlvbklkIjoiMzU4MiIsInF0eSI6MX1dfQ==

For my home Mac I use a Halide Design S/PDIF Bridge USB-S/PDIF converter.
At work I use a M2TECH hiFace Two with a coaxial cable.

Happy with both.
you asked that question,   I'm surprised all the answers didn't drive you nuts