Silver wiring for interconnects

I recently changed internal wiring on my Merlin VSM-Mx speakers to Neotech Silver OCC5N solid core. I find sound beeing nice/smooth but still detailed even more so than original without a hint of edge/sharpness. Sound gets more fleshier/full as time goes with better soundstage. I was very sceptical before changing and it wasn´t until reading very positive reviews, especially on Neotechs, I dared.
I use Siltech and Zen silver cables in my system, hence change for better synergy.

I now consider making own IC:s from Neotech but would like to hear other opinion/ideas about: wiring thickness, isolating/damping material and design concept.
For speakers, internal wiring was isolated/damped with pure cotton, no teflon. Used 3x20awg on mid/woofer and 2x20awg on tweeter.

Many Thanks!
clabe
Silver has intrigued me, as well. Recently getting my system together, so have no prior experience with different cable comparisons. That being said, I am now using single solid core 9999 12g(?) SC from Tempo Electric., non-terminated. I just plugged in, a 3 wire solid core 999 28 awg / 22 awg copper grounds IC from Soundsilver Trilogy (these are VERY affordable!). Goes from CDP to integrated amp, 3 watt SE. Soon I will be instead using a 45 SET with seperate Preamp, so Tempo made me xlr to rca single solid core 9999. I can offer no review here, but would be interested in hearing others experiences and comments. Very nice system Clabe, and have a great Thanksgiving!
I have also used silver in places, replaced the tweeter wire in my S100s with Home Grown Audio silver wire and it made a nice improvement. I am using a custom silver tonearm cable from a small maker in England and it is very good. I have some Siltech ICs of the 4-28 and 4-56 vintage but they are .5M length so have limited application. The newer pure silver Siltech is a little out of my budget range.
Hi Clabe, I see Parts Connexion lists Neotech 20awg silver OCC5N with teflon jacket(blue) hook-up wire. Is this what you used, or is the bare silver conductor available without the teflon jacket? If so, who sells it?