Amp tripping circuit breaker.

I have a 20 amp circuit, AFCI breaker, with only my entertainment rack on it.  The breaker has been tripping periodically for about a year now.  Recently the problem has been worse and I suspected my amplifier.  Long story short, the breaker only trips when the amp is plugged in, with statistical certainty.  Unknown if it matters if amp is on or not.

Amp is a Monolith 7.  I opened the cover and saw no obvious signs of damage.  Everything is clean and dust free.

any thoughts?
magneplanman
Post removed 
I am a certified electrician. And I believe part of the problem is the AFCI breaker since it is known to be a common problem with them and GFCI types. Also confirm if you are using a 29 amp breaker with at least 12 awg. Wire otherwise you are overloading the circuit with your rack setup. Just because the breaker says 20 doesn't mean the romex in the wall is suitable for such a load. 

I would find out what the amperage is under load with. Conventional amprobe  at the panel. And if you are exceeding 16 amps then you are using more than the breaker can handle for long term use. 

I would recommend a dedicated circuit with at least 12awg  10 would be best. and have the electrician or yourself balance the loads between your 2 legs at the panel. By moving some wires around to come up with the most balanced load on your hot legs. 

I have seen tripping on breakers from loose connections both in j boxes and receptacles. And in some cases the wires can overheat and melt before the breakers actually trip.

Hope this helps.

Trouble shooting 101...replace the least expensive item first.  Replace the breaker and see what happens.