Hey K.....tt, Do you even have speakers??

If so, please enlighten us all as to your current system!  My guess is casio clock radio, on isolation platforms in a tuned room of course!

I was just reflecting on 9 years of this hobby, and every pair of my 50+ speakers has brought me immense satisfaction.  Why are you so sad and disgruntled but more importantly, if you hate hifi, mainly speakers, why do you come here?

cue crickets...
128x128b_limo
Post removed 
OK, just to bring the averages down, I have had the same pair of speakers since 1984---Apogee Scintilla Ribbons.  Still have them and enjoy them more than ever.
Note to self... it’s not wise to start threads after a few whisky’s 🥴

I compiled a list.  I can remember 22 different pairs, and 4 subs.  I am a bit of a speaker (and stereo equipment) lover.  I’d still have about 6 pairs of those speakers right now if I had that kind of $, but if I had that $ I’d be buying more expensive equipment.  
But yeah, I get lots of enjoyment from this hobby and my stereo’s.  I love music as well.  Listen to everything.  Classical, Electronic, Jazz, Female Vocals.  You name it and I either already love it or can!  There’s alot to appreciate about all types of musical artist and it is fully realized on a good system.  I definitely listen to music, but it’s only because my system gets out of the way. 

Also, I enjoy helping others.  I have helped 4 friends, my Brother and my Mother with great set-ups 😁.  I’ve also helped people from this site, in any way I can for them to enjoy their music on their systems for their taste in musical attributes of a system.  I have spent many hours on the phone talking audio with people from this site.  It’s fun!

I should have just shortened the o.p. and asked what Kenjits speakers are and stopped, period.

Of course he answers they are “custom tuned” with no other added info as to what drivers, enclosure, crossovers, etc.  When people are excited and passionate about their system and this hobby, they are excited to share that experience with others, even if strangers on an audio site.  

Audiogon and its participants in forums is what educated me about this hobby and got me to where I am today in this hobby!
@ kenjit

" i use a pair of pmc tb2 and some other custom tuned DIY"

So , are the pmc tb2s devoid of all of the myths and dirty secrets issues that you post about, and if so how? Also, tell us more about your custom tuned diy speakers .