Audiophile quality streamer/server-in-one without a DAC. Does this exist?

I have a very simple system and want to upgrade my digital player which is currently my  5 year old Acer laptop.  I listen to Tidal a lot.  Sometimes I listen to high-res downloads (I only have about 20) and ripped FLAC albums (only about 100) stored on my Acer  and play them using JRiver 19.  That's about it.

My system is a Wyred 4 Sound Dac-2 plugged directly into a Wyred 4 Sound ST-500 power amp which is paired to a pair of KEF LS-50.  My Acer is my only source component.  

My question is this: is there an all-in-one digital source that can replace my computer as a server and streamer?  I don't need a DAC and I don't want several more pieces, peripherals, power supplies, etc.  I don't want to make my own.  My wife will tell you I'm not talented enough to do so.  I would agree with her.

Seriously, I just want one box that can do the same friggin thing as my computer but better.  I don't think I want a Apple computer either as I know that is a good solution for many.  

I feel ridiculous asking if there is something out there like this, but I either don't see it or my request is akin to looking for unicorns.  I'm ok with either answer.  Just hit me with the truth or some recommendations.

Thank you, Josh    

joshelston
Nicodemix: lots of answers to your question since what you’re asking is just for a server, if I understand your question.  Price is always a variable.  
A few options I can think of off the top of my head: your computer can serve as your server.  I use JRiver software.  You can control the JRiver software from a JRiver remote on your phone.  All you’d be paying to is a JRiver fee ~$30.  This is what I do now.  It’s works just fine.  No complaints.
Another option would be something more audio dedicated.  If you don’t need cutting edge technology I would look into a Naim unitiserve.  It’s not their latest one but will meet your above stated criteria.  I have seen them for as low as $800 on Audiogon.  I think I will go this route in the near future. I have a naim preamp/dac/streamer now so I believe it will work together within the same app.  
There are others out there but all much higher in price.  Wyred 4 sound makes a server/streamer, $3k.  Aurender makes some well reviewed servers starting at $2k. Melco is another name to look into.    

Can’t  go wrong with Bluesound Vault but it’s a streamer too.  Good user interface, $1300. 

Hope this points you in the right direction.
Yes a few more details from nicodemix would help.  Where is your library stored?  How do you control content?  
what would the difference be between buying a Bluesound Node 2i and adding an external WD 2tb vs. buying the Bluesound Vault?
I can’t comment on the sound quality if that’s what you’re asking.  I have heard the vault and have been pleased with the sound.  I also really like the user interface.  Can you control the WD via the Node interface? If your music is already ripped to a hard drive then you may not need the ripping/storing capabilities of the vault.  If not then you’ll need to add in the cost of the hardware and software to rip your music accurately.  You may save a few bucks.  Anytime you add extra pieces you’re looking at more variables.  This is not necessarily a bad thing just need to consider them.