BEST HARMLESS/SIGNATURELESS SPEAKERS CAPACITORS.

Dear friends:I really need your helpwith first hand experiences with speaker crossover capacitors founded in next main experiences/tested premises: for a 3-way speaker design, high resolution audio systems, very low distortion audio systems, wide systems frequency range, " zero trade-offs ".

I know that the best capacitor is NO-capacitor, well I need your near to that full experiences with another desired premises from you: audio systems using SS electronics and mainly listening MUSIC through digital sources.

All your opinions/help are appreciated.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

Ag insider logo xs@2xrauliruegas
The first speakers I used to experiment with caps came with auricaps LSA statements towers with ribbon tweeters. I first tried to keep auricap family so I moved up to the Auricap XO in the tweeter the XO's are better, more refined better stage and not as tipped up. I do prefer the Jantzen Z's and CMR' that are in them now. The XO's are very nice can't go wrong with those either.

Post removed 
Dear @paulcreed  and friends: I was and still am hunting hard for first hand experiences with caps at the bass frequency range, looking for opinions that could give me a " tiny " signs of quality differences on that frequency range and believe me just does not exist almost nothing in specific to that regards.

Almost everyone talks about mid-range/high frequency ranges.

Reading " between lines " on speaker caps tests/evaluations  I think I will start with the Audyn Reference.
 Audyn Reference is more expensive than the XO or CMR but my amateur  " instinct " tells me could be a little better than the other two names in that bass frequency range.

For me that frequency range is critical for the overall " true " of the MUSIC. Yes, normally we are more " impressed " by the midrange or high frequency ranges but the foundation and neutral tonal balance starts at the bass range. 
As " cleaner " this bass range as better the other two frequency ranges and obviously the whole speaker quality performance levels.

I really appreciated any opinion/first hand experiences for bass range caps.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Please let us know what you thought of Audyn ref. I am interested in changing bass caps in a pair of speakers. I never looked at the Audyn ref before only copper max and there large values are to rich for my blood. Parts conextion 25% off sale puts the CMR and Audyn ref at the same price in same values.

Dear @paulcreed  and friends: Yesterday in the nigth came to my mind to look which kind of caps are using top today speakers and speakers that I already listened as Magico and YG. Both great performers and by coincidence both designers choosed Mundorf caps ( Mcapsupreme silver/gold model that is the Mundorf top of the line. ). YG use its own manufactured crossover inductors.

Now, I said at least two times in the thread that I'm a true amateuir looking for top quality performance and my technical knowledge levels are really low and I'm asking to so many gentlemans in the Agon forums that I know for sure have first rate technical levels their help:

the high Mundorf value in that cap model is 10uf where my speakers need 100uf along a 3.5mH inductor. My question is which could be the best way/road to take using those 10uf caps with a diferent inductor value: can I do that and if yes which must be the inductor value to stay in the original crossover frequency or which alternatives have I?

The additional information I have is that the crossover set at 450hz ( approx. 12db/octave. ) drivers 6ohms impedance and 95db  efficiency in a sealed/acoustic suspension speaker design..

Appreciated the overall advise about and waiting for your valuable know-how.

Regrads and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.