new GAN amplifier

LSA Voyager GAN 200.

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/lsa-electronics

200w into 8 ohms

400w into 4 ohms

???w into 2 ohms

128x128twoleftears
I’m not the one idolizing a reviewer
No but you rubbished him, and that in many eyes makes you a total loser. JA of Stereophile gives more to the audio industry in his little bench testing finger that you ever could.

Like I said if I’m parroting, it’s because of continuing false statements like you make, "that OTL’s can drive Wilson Alexia’s to what they’re capable of doing".

Go back to spruiking and telling OTL tube owners, their amps are great for speaker loads like Wilson Alexia’s ect ect , your good at that kind of false statements.

It is no different than with epdr which you continuously referenced even though it had absolutely nothing to do with class D amplifiers.
And EPDR (impedance + -phase angle) loading that the amp sees is fact, your the only one who says it’s not.
You don't even understand what EPDR is and you just proved it yet again. EPDR is a number exclusively for linear amplifiers to represent equivalent PEAK power dissipation in the output devices. You have brought it up repeatedly in Class D threads. EPDR has no meaning in a Class D amplifier and that you keep bringing it up shows you don't understand EPDR or you don't understand Class D.  I will let you tell us which that is.

I read an article not long ago that said JA has tested over 300 amplifiers. We have ran that many tests in design variations across synthetic loads in a week on automated stations running 24/7. Not faulting JAs work, but putting his expertise in perspective. You don't seem to appreciate just how sophisticated companies and design groups can be set test and measurement. What Stereophile does only scratches the surface.  You idolize that because you don't have experience to put it into perspective.
Your the best mate!!! (in your own mind) "No more responses to anymore ** you say."
Now go back to the Misc Forum spruiking about voodoo snake oil along with your SR "fuser" mates geoffkait, uberwaltz, oregonpapa ect ect, or how OLT tubes can drive Alexia’s
You make me laugh Georgehifi. Anyone who knows my posts knows how ridiculous your statement is. Actually you are just like uber and Frank and geoffy. You take things you read, without fully understanding them, then try to apply them to all situations.

You have misapplied EPDR repeatedly in Class-D threads. You wrote those threads, not me. EPDR does not apply to Class-D. People that actually design amplifiers, test them, etc. know this. That is a big statement about your knowledge.

You also believe that AP equipment cannot test Class-D beyond a few watts. That is also not true. That is another statement about your knowledge.
Post removed