XA5400ES owners - what are you using now?

I am one of many who bought Sony's best 10 years ago, in no small part due to the huge thread here about this player. Well I am ready for a newer player now and I would like something with external DAC inputs. I am considering Yamaha CDS2100\3000, McIntosh MCD500\550, Marantz SA10 and a few Esoteric units. I want to stay with a mainstream brand for service and parts issues down the road. 

I'd love to hear what you are using now and how it compares to the 5400.
128x128anotherjblnut
About 18months ago I finally moved on to a fully modded EVS Oppo 205 with an upgraded power supply. Definitely worth it. My guess is my player competes with or betters a lot more expensive DAC's and Disc Players.  It does seems like some excellent DAC's are coming out at pretty reasonable prices though. 
I still have the Sony, but I haven't used it for several years.  I've been using an Oppo 205, and now moved to an Ayre DX-5 DSD.  But in fact I rarely spin discs anymore, preferring Roon files via Ethernet to an Ayre QX-5 DAC. 
French Neodio Origine S2 Cd player has the digital input and is perhaps  the best stand alone cd player extant today..Granted, its about 13 grand , and only sold direct from France, but well worth it .....
Rega top of the line cd player is also quite good I d say.... And its a major brand with no lack of  service issues down the road ....
Having said that, depending on how  "high resolution" your system is, a top of the line Sony Blu ray player used as a transport and used with great coaxial cable (Cardas, Ensemble) and any good DAC will give these run for their money ....