new GAN amplifier

LSA Voyager GAN 200.

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/lsa-electronics

200w into 8 ohms

400w into 4 ohms

???w into 2 ohms

128x128twoleftears
See that’s the difference between us, you can handle the Klipsch Lascala’s horn and box coloration’s, and no deep bass, I can’t.
I want to get the signal from the source to the speakers the purest way possible full range with no limitations on wattage or current or frequency, because the speakers also have to be least colored most dynamic you can get, unfortunately that usually means they’re hard to drive.
And to putting that "Peavy Thing" in the signal path goes against all of this.
Cheers George
george, 1st, you have not heard my Lascalas, or any Lascalas for that matter, that have been properly modified. 2nd, I do have an excellent pair of bass modules to take care of the last octave, and, work, very seamlessly, and coherently, with the Klipsch Lascala dog houses ( the horn loaded woofers ). I really do not think, george, you have spent much time, around live, unamplified music. If you did, you would not argue about everything, with everyone. Your main criteria, and experience, with listening, is with recorded music, and hifi gear. And, you seemed to dodge my point above, again. So, without further ado, we agree, to disagree. Cheers, and Enjoy ! MrD. BTW, I am done with this particular conversation...........you are like, the energizer bunny....you are number one, on all of the "Gon, as bantering goes. 
I am done with this particular conversation
Ditto, there’s no reasoning with Klipsch Lascala owners, beaten only by JBL owners. 
Remember I owned them, and the Forte, the Forte were a far more musical speaker, but still colored and midfi.
because the speakers also have to be least colored most dynamic you can get, unfortunately that usually means they’re hard to drive.
This statement is false. Less efficient speakers also tend to be less dynamic due to voice coil heating. A secondary reason is the harder any amplifier is made to work to drive a speaker, the more distortion it makes- which is audible as reduced detail and increased harshness.

Pot, meet kettle ....

georgehifi6,196 posts11-18-2019 4:17pm

Now lets get back onto the OP’s topic.