... WHAT POWER CORD(S) ARE PLAYING IN YOU SYSTEM TODAY?

HELLO TO ALL...
Not really a discussion - more like a survey: prompted by a recent article about Power Cords that showed up in my browser. PLEASE NO DETAILS: NO IN-DEPTH REVIEWS OF ATTRIBUTES, WISH I HADs AGAIN, or WANT TO TRYs -
just component (CD, PRE, DAC, INT, POWER, SPEAKER) and Mfg Brand, and model (if known) and length

mine: CD: GOLDMUND /JOB SWEET CORD; 2-1/2 METER
           INT: JOB INT: PS AUDIO XSTREAM SC STATEMENT, 1 METER
insearchofprat
Shunyata Research King Cobra CX > ARC Ref 6 preamp. Shunyata Sigma HC > Krell FPB 600 amp. Shunyata Sigma Digital > Rega ISIS cdp. 
Always replace OEM 18AWG power cables with Tripp-Lite 14AWG of minimum length possible. Have always found significant differences in interconnects and speaker cables, but imperceptible change in sound quality when it comes to power cords.
boxer12,

I've tried Audioquest and Pangea of various flavors and my Bryston B60R Integrated Amp doesn't seem to care what I use to feed it. The power supplies in Bryston amps are quite robust, which may be an important factor.
For my three systems that have Pass Labs amplifiers I use Synergistic Research power cables, Synergistic Research fuses in the amps(nice improvement) and Synergistic Research wall outlets. Each makes a difference and together the improvement is a big step up in musical enjoyment.
David Pritchard