Can the Harbeth 40.1's boggie ?????

I am not looking for ear shattering volume - but everything I have read ( and no, where I live I cannot listen to them )but I am considering them. But, can they play some rock and roll and get out of their own way ???? Reviewers and owners have noted that they sound great at low volume levels - and they have an '' organic natural sound '' - that's great but can they play Lynard Skynard, some Allman Brothers and god forbid some Grateful Dead that well - like they advertise -sounds like real music ??? I also listen to Eva Cassidy, The Eagles, Jackson Browne, Pat Methany, JJ Cale and most of all The Beatles ....and why do see so many of them for sale ??? Ummmmm.....
garebear
I have the Eucalyptus SHL5's. Spent time with the 40 and 40.1's. Besides the HL5's I also have a pair of the Compact 7 ES-3 Anniversary sets in (very light blond color) Maple. If you're going to rock Tom, the extra bass of the 40.1's is a good thing. You have read Alan Shaw's posts on the Harbeth users group - right? He's is one the most non-BS people in the speaker biz. See if you can buy used from a 40.1 seller who also has the correct stands to match.
Airegin - what are saying as I am not in a position to read what Allan Shaw has said about the 40.1's.....please let us / me know
Here's a url fyi:

http://www.harbeth.co.uk/usergroup/showthread.php?312-Harbeth-Monitor-40.1-specific
.....okay, would like to use this opportunity to follow up on my original post. I have now owned the Harbeth 40.1's for a month and they were bought demo so they were broken in. I asked if these speakers can '' boogie'' and without any hesitation I can now say ...NO. They do have their moments but are few and far between but for the most part I find them very un-involving, flat and I guess just plain....blahhhhhhh. I bought them with only a quick listen and also used reviews and also the great members here on Audiogon. My electronics are top of the line Classe' Delta series, Esoteric P-05 and D-05 and all Pursit Audio 2Oth Anniversary Cables ...all equipment is on HRS Platforms and the room has been ASC treated......I guess they are now like a pregnant girlfiend. They are mine for awhile as I have three more big monthly payments to make on them. I should have kept my old 2-way Avalon Eclipse's that were 12 years old as they can run circles around the Harbeth's.....big mistake and like the proverbial pregnant girlfriend - I'm stuck with them for now
Yes it seems that Harbeth designs vary a lot from model to model and the 40.1 is not the star in their line up - I'd say the Compact 7ES-3 is their best at the moment.