garrard 301 - how to polish chassis paint.

Hi, I have an old 301.The chassis cream color paint is in very good condition: no scratches or any other imperfections, but the color looks yellowish because the age I assume. Can you recommend me a good and safe way to gently polish the finish to make it look great again?. Thanks in advance
nagaokasan
Thanks for all your responses. 
Lewm, I will clean it and see how it looks; dont know if I will like the  "patina" until I finish the cleaning process, but will keep you posted for sure.
I have another 301 that I bought totally refurbished so I know the TT. What I'm trying is to do the refurbish process by myself and not send it to a profesional. I know that a profesional will perform a better job, but will loose the fun of doing it bymyself.  I have done that with a Thorens 124, but seems like that was way much easier that the 301.   Any links or videos will be appreciated.

bestgroove is correct, UV light will cause resinous plastics to yellow. For some resins, the hardening component (by itself) when exposed to UV will turn Canary yellow ! These resins are very high quality but have this Achilles heel. Dab on (inconspicuous area) some Clorox bleach with a small tip artist brush. Let it go to dry, buff off and check the results. If it works, it won’t be a permanent solution, there’s no way to stop the yellowing. Or, just leave it be. Patina is kind of a badge of honor IMO.
  Dab on (inconspicuous area) some Clorox bleach with a small tip artist brush. Let it go to dry, buff off and check the results. If it works, it won’t be a permanent solution, there’s no way to stop the yellowing. Or, just leave it be. Patina is kind of a badge of honor IMO.

good idea