To Fuse or Not to Fuse... That is the question!

Ok.. I think I understand that no fuse is better than a cheap fuse. And a good fuse is better than a cheap fuse. But is no fuse better than the best fuse?

One person on Audiogon said that he achieved better sound by using a Blue fuse over no fuse. I guess my question is... Do these new, high dollar fuses just allow the current to flow better with solid protection or do they actually due to quantum physics or something, actually improve upon the signal by eliminating errant bad electrons and thereby actually improving the music over no fuse at all?

I gots to know!

captaindidactic
Post removed 
Post removed 
“WOW WOW WOW” WHAT!

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

An an ordinary man has no means of deliverance.
Post removed 
For safety reasons that is the main reason fuses are incorporated,
that being said , the standard cheap steel fuses are horrible conductors and create a a Huge resistance bottleneck whic robs low level detail as well as grunge noise especially low level. A Copper or Silver a Gold matrix is not only night and day more musical less bright but 4-5 x better conductor, think about it for a moment to start with on back All electricity flows through that fuse the weakest link in the chain ,we have listened ,yo them measured on a scope,
night and day better.no fuse is the best but not possible with most gear.
i can tell you one thing the latest New fuse from Synergistic Research is sonicly even more refined then their excellent blue fuse.i am not a big advocate of the
way Synergistic and its owner have done business in the past and using the great
Nicola Tesla as a selling point for their totally unverified quantum process.
that being said the New Orange are a Great fuses.