Which stereo amp to try under $30k

Having just made several upgrades to my system, it's now time for the amp. Given the number of amps in the 15-30k range, I'm guessing many of you have experiences with them. To get started, I'll tell you my (1) my guidance (2) my current list of options (3) My current setup. Looking forward to getting more options on my list, as I'd like to pull the trigger in about 2 months and need to start listening.

My Guidance
- Under $30k
- I need to be able to hear the amp before purchase, preferably at a local shop (SF Bay Area)
- New or used ok
- Large sound stage
- Bass
- More Bass... all the bass
- Very much prefer stereo to fit in my rack. I have small children and not enough room for monos.
- Prefer not tubes (already have a tube line stage - too hot for small children and don't fit in rack)
- I'm ok with a colored sound. Prefer musicality and realism over "accuracy" or "neutrality"
- Needs an absolute minimum of 150W based on how loud I listen
- 15/20A or something I can plug into a regular wall outlet

My Current List of options
- Luxman M900u (current top of list)
- Ayre VX-R Twenty
- Pass Labs XA160.8 (doesn't meet all of my guidance)
- Boulder 2160 (a little above budget)
- Audio Research 160S (doesn't meet all of my guidance)

My Current Setup
- AMG Viella Turbo Turntable w/ Koetsu Onyx Platinum Cartridge
- Boulder 508 Phono Stage
- Mytek Manhattan II DAC (next upgrade after the amp - maybe a dCS Bartok?)
- Audio Research Reference 6 line stage
- McIntosh MC452 power amplifier
- B&W 802D3 speakers
- AudioQuest and Nordost cabling or a Symposium Osiris rack

What I listen to: Anything from the 60s on vinyl, some things from the 70s on vinyl. A lot of large orchestral and jazz, also a fair amount of pop, from any decade, on vinyl and digital. Thanks for reading my long post! I'll keep this thread updated with amps I hear. Lots of great shops in the area. My two favorites are The Analog Room in Campbell and Music Lovers Audio in Oakland and SF.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
I may try to stretch my budget for the Boulder 2160. Seems like it has everything I am looking for. Speed, bass weight, accuracy while still being musical, solid state, fits in a rack, and loads of Class A power. 
You'll never come close to hearing the full potential of the 2160 unless you pair it with one of Boulder's best preamps, and then, because your system will be so ruthlessly revealing, you'll likely have significant synergistic issues, particularly with your cables.

Good luck.
Hi @majoradamwest. Looking forward to hearing about your findings and comparisons.
+2 on the 860a v2. and perhaps you could stretch for a mono pair.
As you may know, audiovisionsf has their demo now broken-in.  They also recently started carrying gryphon and mac so may be able to cobble together an interesting A/B.  That said, would be great to test it at home... 
Cables are Transparent Reference, specifically chosen to match the Boulder setup. I could get the Boulder pre-amp, but it's 55k and I quite like the little bit of character I get from the ARC Ref 6. The Boulder Phono is wonderfully neutral as well, and now have a Lyra Etna SL (just totally blows away the Koetsu Onyx Platinum).