Best budget streamer on the market now?

I know there have been lots of threads around this subject but the market moves forward very quickly on this tech so....

Using Google Chromecast Audio right now for my two older systems and while I do not have a problem with the units themselves the control app, BubbleupNp leaves something to be desired constantly crashing on my android phone.
Now maybe someone knows of a better more stable app for starters?

Failing that all I need is the ability to connect wirelessly to my home network ( has to be able to connect to Qobuz!) and be able to send an analog out signal via stereo rca ( my older system integrateds do not have any other options).
No other features required.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
I use a Tunebox2 ($75) into a Schiit Modi Multi-bit to stream Amazon Music HD from my iPhone or MacBook.

Max quality tracks play at 24-bit/48khz.

I’m sure there are much better setups, but this works flawlessly for me. 
Thought I would check back in and update.

Moving to Amazon Music means at least on my android phone that I can cast to each Chromecast unit direct from the Amazon Music app.
Works extremely well with zero crashes or glitches so far.

IPad is another story as it only supports airplay devices.
A quick get around on this is not quite as convenient but the SQ makes up for it.
Connected by lightning to USB powered hub into my Ayre EX8.
Running Amazon Music app it instantly sees the hub as a Bluetooth device( most odd as I am NOT using bluetooth but it works!).
Streams at 24/192 where applicable and sounds fantastic imho.
I am a Tidal HiFi subscriber.   I am also an Amazon Prime member.  My impression of the Amazon interface is that it sucks.  More even than Cambridge's Tidal interface.
Lol to that.

Amazon have some work to do for sure if they intend to take over the streaming world as they have online shopping.
A vote here for the Cambridge CXN (V2)...   not totally plug and play if real sound is your thing as it was quite "screamy" and tilted up out of the box.  Audioquest power cord ($230) fixed part of that, the rest was fixed with a Straightwire Expressivo interconnects ($400)...    and two weeks of burn in. Tonality very relaxed and honest now.  Very happy with the result.