Sturdy Turntable Stand

I am looking for a very sturdy turntable rack or stand, preferably with a couple shelves below the turntable top shelf. I've seen a couple expensive ones. Any solid ideas that don't cost $3K or more?
imgoodwithtools
I confess I have not read all the responses, but for this need in my basement system where at the time I did not want to spend a lot of money, I went I think to the Home Depot website where I found a very sturdy work table, just the right size for a turntable on top and a second shelf midway from the floor, for under $100. (Shelves are MDF but could be upgraded to any material that could be cut to fit.) All I had to do was assemble it. It holds my Victor TT101 on the top surface with a preamplifier on the underneath shelf. Two of these stands could accommodate a system. If you want something better, I use Adona Audio shelving for my upstairs system. Best bang for the buck, IMO. They advertise on Audiogon.
Very nice job, Chakster!
What am I, back in 1985? My Nimbus was the first audiophile 6-D iso platform. D stands for Degree-of-freedom, or direction. Since the horizontal plane ✈️ comprises an infinite number of directions 🔛, there are effectively more than six. You got your vertical. 🔝You got your three rotational directions , one around each of the x, y, z axes. 🚁 We split the difference and say the horizontal plane counts for two degrees of freedom (directions) for 6 total. The reason the number of directions is important is that the waves of seismic type vibration have six directions, all of which affect the audio component to some degree. Like a wave passing under a boat 🚣‍♀️ on the ocean.

Oh, the Nimbus resonant frequency Fr is lower than 1 Hz for some of the directions. Nimbus uses only 1 airspring which just between you and me is practically impossible since almost any significant load will cause the airspring to flop over, even when it’s pumped up to 40 psi. It’s like trying to balance a 5 LB weight on a rubber pencil. The advantage of a single airspring isolator is you get extremely low Fr - every airspring (for stability) you add raises total spring rate and thus Fr.

As it turns out you can get very low Fr and 2 Hz performance in many directions without all the hassle simply using small springs. Where’s the beef? 🍔
Mapleshade has some excellent equipment stands. The woodwork is done locally by the Amish community. Price is about 40% less than your limit. 
+1 for Mapleshade 
2"or 4" shelves, hard maple, also sell feet for components & turntables
-JP
^^^^^^^^
This is the route I took for my Room 1 stand years ago; but I bypassed the retailer, and went directly to the Mennonite community. I had them build me a custom - very low and long/wide welded steel frame with hardwood top design. It has an equal width shelf using the same frame bars design below the hard top, that holds multiple bags of sand.