Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101

So I've been itching to upgrade my amp. I currently have: PS audio Directstream -> PS BHK preamp -> parasound JC1 -> Focal Sopra 2.
    I narrow down to these 2 candidates. Any one with experience with both int amps can comment on them?Thanks!!!
128x128btbluesky
Geroge, that was actually pretty useful information with your mate's Wilson. 
Now, the fact that we are talking about the Alexia, its an extremely difficult load for any amp. The focal sopra 2 on the other hand is very easy load. With easier load speakers, a delicate yet dynamic amp might be able to beat a powerful amp. If we assume your mate's speakers are a pair of easy higher efficiency load, it might not take Antillion to beat the JC1 than, maybe diablo 300....

I LOVE my JC1, but I am not sure its the end game type of amp. Otherwise stereophiles Michael Fremer would be rocking them, instead of a pair of dartzeel monoblocs (~$150000).
Post removed 
btbluesky OP
George, that was actually pretty useful information with your mate’s Wilson.
Now, the fact that we are talking about the Alexia, its an extremely difficult load for any amp. The focal sopra 2 on the other hand is very easy load.

The Sopra’s are efficient BT, and only needs 100w, but they are a very hard load in the bass, the JC1"s from what you’ve mentioned in sound charater so far is the best for them. read below.

Stereophile
The Focal will play loudly when fed only a few watts, my estimate of its voltage sensitivity being 89.2dB/2.83V/m.
However, as fig.1 shows, the Sopra No.3 is a difficult load for an amplifier to drive, with a minimum magnitude of 2.75 ohms at 96Hz and a combination of 4 ohms and a –56° electrical phase angle at 68Hz, both frequencies where music can have high levels of energy.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/417FSop3fig1.jpg
Do you get it now??

I LOVE my JC1, but I am not sure its the end game type of amp. Otherwise stereophiles Michael Fremer would be rocking them, instead of a pair of dartzeel monoblocs (~$150000).
So if you have the $$$$ get the Gryphon Antillion it will be a logical upgrade, the Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101 are great amps, but into this kind of load, are sidways or maybe a backward step. The JC1’s are the go or the Antillion if you realy feel the need to upgrade.

Cheers George
Don’t listen to the clown above suggesting tubes for these speakers, he has no idea.
A tube into this kind of load will have a lean bass (unless it has a 2ohm tap) and an exaggerated treble.
Stereophile
Because the magnitude is considerably higher in the treble, the speaker will sound brighter when driven by tubed amplifiers
Cheers George

OP I think your instincts are spot on and you should investigate on your own rather than take the advice offered above.