Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
the proper question, utahusker would be,,, what did you do with the "best speaker ever , end all , im off the merry-go-round ,no need to go any farther in the quest for the perfect speaker , i found the perfect speaker and , can you beleive?? for under 1 grand , that sounds better then 5 -10 times it cost speaker "??!! (wushhhh) Great question utah , what did he do with them ??? and,,, how much did he get for them .I would luv to know why he got rid of them . Gpowered ....pleeeese enlighten us.
CWazz sure has a way w/ words. Charlie - glad you chimed in because I wanted to let you know I tried an Adcom amp with the Pendragons, and I could not believe how much better of a match my 12 watt Xindak EL84 amp is! In fact, the 12 watt tube amp is giving me much better bass than the 150 watt Adcom and no doubt a much sweeter sound in the mid range and top end. I am now fully inclined to tell you that your Counterpoint amp is likely the issue!

These speakers will play nice and loud with transistor but really come into their own w/ tubes!

See the reviews section of this site and you will know what happen to my Lores - I jumped on the P-dragons while Eric had the intro price on. I am thrilled I did.
Cwazz - boy your post is just a but sarcastic, is it not? Where is the resentment coming from? You sound like I moved from a Tekton to a different type of speaker... I simply moved up the line... similar sonics just more of everything.

Also, here's another tip for you: the upgrade was funded by a 95% return on my Lores, and a 50% downgrade on my amp... and it worked out just as planned - a very nice improvement indeed.

Take notes my friend... it's not about what you have or can afford, it's about what you can do w/ what you have to get what you are looking for... ; )

I am a motivated person in everything I do, and where this is a will, there is always a way. Time for you to stop the "woe is me I listened to someone's advice and bought the wrong speaker", and take our suggestions about changing your front end. Your posts do not bear fruit and you seem to ignore any help and instead post sarcasm. Please do not hold me to such high standards.
Adcom???please . IAny ways Ii stand by what I say , priny\t in here . Cpapace just read all the post and you should get the idea where I am coming from .Gpower , good luck in your qeust , whatever that maybe .