Just got AQ Niagara 1200 ...

and WOW ... what an incredible difference this has made in sound quality! ... I am becoming a convert of power conditioning :)

Now I wonder if the following "upgrades" would make any further improvements:

- Power cord. Currently AQ NRG-Z3 to say AQ Thunder
- Power regenerator like PS Audio Powerplant as a Niagara replacement?

Appreciate advise.
fuzzypoodle
Been really pleased with Acoustic Revive. They were one of my best purchases, unbelievable really. 
Can't recommend a PSA regenerator in place of the Niagara. Others might disagree. Sold mine because although it had some cleanup ability I thought it sounded too "artificial" and went back to my Blue Circle conditioner.
The answer is a big YES if I were you. I've been putting gear together for years and learning as I go. I've got gear now that I love (I gone basically the tubed route) but I've also learned lately that things like power cords and interconnects can make a huge difference. And it is more expensive. But audition power cords, for instance, and take your time and compare. Half my gear I've changed over to aftermarket cables (after auditioning) and the music is quieter, blacker background, etc. Try it. Don't listen to people who say it's a waste of money. There is a difference. Just take your time and judge for yourself. I did and I'm much happier with the results.
I just replaced my Richard Gray's 400 Pro with the Niagara 1200. Stunned by the difference it made. I had the NRG-Z3 but switched to a Nordost Red Dawn. The Red Dawn is different from the NRG (to me) but not in a good or bad way really. One song sounded brighter but the other two sounded clearer. The Niagara is still breaking in so this may be a moot point for now but these tweaks do make a difference for sure.