DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
david_ten
Looking forward to more reviews! I still need to find a way to get ears on one of these. 
Been waiting on the new DSP board for weeks. But it’s supposed to be soon, now that some 10 day Chinese holiday is over on the 10th. 
Just received the Pontus from Vinshine yesterday.  Can you recommend any power cords that pair well with Denafrips?  
@jerseytrain  Congratulations.

I've been happy with Triode Wire Labs. There are a number of power cable threads that you can review for guidance with respect to making a good choice. 
@jriggy   The upside of waiting will be getting the new board with the latest firmware pre-installed.