New KLE Innovations XLR Cable

The PingPing brothers have spotted a new cable from KLE Innovations.
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-xlr/klei-qflow7-x...

This one is an XLR cable and there was much excitement when first heard of. After success with Copper Harmony RCA and Absolute Harmony RCA (we shall not speak of Silver Harmony or Pure Harmony), expectation for successful XLR connector was big time. But for a company that is making best connectors, it was much disappointment to see that Neutrik XLR connectors are used on new cable. Why does this happen? Yes, Neutrik are good and cheap studio standard, but KLE Innovations advertise as ultra-high end audio company - where is KLE Innovations XLR. Disappointing.
ypingping
@maxima95 - A simple email to KLE Innovations revealed that Neutrik actually built the XLR plugs to KLE Innovations spec. 

So perhaps they were not as "cheap" as the original poster "suggested" ?

And if I could find that out, why couldn't the PingPing brothers?

From that perspective, KLE Innovations are smart - why build a completely new plug when you can have a reputable company like Neutrik make a plug to your spec. After all developing a new plug would be much more expensive, so the savings are passed on to the consumer.

As for propaganda machine ...
- yes I have provided lots of positive feedback about KLE Innovations products, mainly because I have used a number of their connectors and cables for prolonged periods and found them to provide outstanding performance, 
- I have also raved about many other products from other manufacturers I have found to provide outstanding performance - so I guess those comments are propaganda also?
- based on my observations,  I decided to pass on my findings via this forum. I thought it would be helpful, not propaganda.

So you see, I do not see my postings as propaganda - I see them as providing a valuable information service on the performance of the various products I have used or reviewed, passed to the members of Audiogon.

My apologies - no was offense intended - Steve

"A simple email to KLE Innovations revealed that Neutrik actually built the XLR plugs to KLE Innovations spec."  This is interesting!  What is spec?  Would be good to hear more about this? 

Well. yes, KLEI does not re-invent the wheel with XLRs, maybe?  But we have very good XLRs available already:  Xhadow, ETI Kryo, Abbatron - all use higher quality conductive materials than Neutrik.  So what mod does KLEI do to improve the Neutriks? 

Sadly yping, other Ping brother has not commented. I think he does not hear this cable yet - worried like me about Neutriks with nickel and brass in their construction.  But maybe when we hear about improvements, it is different story.  Perhaps modified Neutriks use tellurium copper with silver plating?

@ypingping - WRT...

worried like me about Neutriks with nickel and brass in their construction
I assume you are talking about the important part - the pins?

Looking at the neutrik web site will reveal that several models of their plugs do use silver pated pins - granted with a nickel substrate.

Except for this one...
https://www.neutrik.com/en/product/nc3mx-bag

It uses Silver plating directly onto brass (no Nickel) so it should provide better performance than the other models

Here is a review of the cable
https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/290706-klei-qflow7-xlrs-and-classic-banana-review/

Seems they are quite taken by it

Regards - Steve

These response from Mr. Wonka confuse me. First Neutrik XLRs are specially modified for KLEI by Neutrik.  Now it seems that Neutrik plugs are very good anyway, and justified as audiophile XLR.  This is good, but why then KLEI make the Harmony RCAs?  Why not use Neutrik RCAs for ultra high end?  Because, I think, Copper Harmony and Absolute Harmony are better than Neutrik RCAs.  So where is better XLR for ultra high end? 

But some news from friend, JKG.  He emails Neutrik, and they nicely respond to him:  "Thank you for contacting Neutrik. Performance of any connector is normally highly dependent on the cable carrying the signal. With that being said, I am not aware of any modifications to our XLR for better performance. Normally users use solder as the means of connecting the cable and our connectors."  But, perhaps, he speak to wrong person?
From Mr. Wonka above: "A simple email to KLE Innovations revealed that Neutrik actually built the XLR plugs to KLE Innovations spec. "
Simple question may be asked. Is this true honest statement?  What is specification for special KLEI Neutrik XLRs?