Yggdrasil analog 1 (original) vs analog 2 upgrade.

I am one of the unfortunates that purchased a Schiit Yggdrasil dac just a month or two prior to their release of the Analog 2 upgrade. Mine did come with the Gen 5 USB, and I am thankful for that. But at $550 plus shipping costs I wonder if the analog 2 is worth it? I am very pleased with the sound I get now, but you all know how hard "the bug" can bite. I would much appreciate anybody with listening experience to both versions of this dac to chime in with your thoughts. Thanks.
Dave
drwu
I was one of the first to get the upgrade to Analog 2. I think it is excellent and highly recommend it.

If you do decide to get the Analog 2 upgrade, consider that Gen5 USB will soon be replaced with Unison USB. Reviews of beta testers are very promising - many think Unison USB is at least comparable with AES digital input, and a nice improvement over Gen 5 USB.

So getting the Analog 2 and Unison upgrade at the same time is what I would suggest. Unison is scheduled to be available in the January 2020 time frame.
I have to hand it to Schiit, they really know how to build and market their products.
I was a bit leery of their lack of information regarding the sound reproduction as you went up the line of offerings, but I have to say, that each step really does offer a higher quality of sound quality.
I am also impressed by their quick turnaround, price-point, and overall quality.
Bob