Streamers - Cambridge Audio CXN (V2) or Blue Node 2i

Looking to add a streamer to my system primarily for internet radio. Has anyone compared the audio quality from these two?  Blue Node uses an app, it seems the Cambridge has a remote.
midareff1
You hit the nail on the head. If you have a iPad then the blueos is better software. Cell phone apps work to lesser degree. I like the BS iPad app,
Eventhough I am old school and prefer holding a remote.

I liked the greater selection of free internet stations on the bluesound.

I have the bluesound and really like it. I tried the CA azure and the dac in my oppo 205 was *much* better imo.

Thanks for your input......  could you elaborate a bit on "the greater selection of free internet stations on the bluesound." ??  The CXN and the Azur have different processors so I'm not sure that's apples to apples..  regardless I'm sure both are very inferior to the processor in my Sony XA 5400 ES but that's neither here (hear) nor there.  I ran across someone selling the CXN greatly discounted who is a dealer so I may make the jump this weekend.

Did you find any interconnects worked better than another on that?
No experience with bluesound.  I have the Cambridge 851n which is similar to the CXN.  I listen to internet radio through the Cambridge, and I can also listen to the same internet radio through my Marantz AV8802a.   The Cambridge, with its upsampling, always sounds slightly better. I use Nordost Frey 1 interconnects, but what really made a difference was upgrading the power cable to an old Nordost Vishnu. 

The Cambridge does have a remote and a phone or iPad app. The app is not very good when using my external hard drive, but for the internet radio it is fine.

If you are a jazz person, let me recommend radio jazz.fm from Poland. Broadcasts at 192k with some very interesting programming.