McIntosh MC2152 power amp technical question

My MC2152 suddenly acting up. When I use the XLR input the right channel makes popping sound when power off. To make the situation worst, the sound coming from this right channel is slightly lower compared to left channel which resulted in uneven sounds: left sound louder than right. IF I use the RCA interconnect the sound is fine and no speakers popping noise when powered off. I can settle by using the RCA interconnect and move on but i want to use the XLR input for better sound quality.  

Could it be the XLR right channel input connection defect? Or the electric board holding the XLR right input is defect?  Any technicians here in the community, your inputs would be greatly appreciated.  

thank you in advance for all your suggestions/help. 
kentrent
Why don’t you find the closest McIntosh authorized service center and either take it in or ship it to get it fixed. Complaining won’t get it repaired.
@gphill I already did. Its in the shop and they’re still haven't able to perfected it.   Something wrong with the circuitry and its making the speakers pop and high distortion.  What’s making me upset is they’re keep telling me its normal and i know its not.  Really crappy job and they’re calling themself authorize McIntosh service center.  
If that’s the case. Box it up and ship it to Audio Classics . They will fix it.
Audio Classics is an audio dealer/repair shop that specializes in McIntosh gear. They are in NY close to he McIntosh factory. Great reputation.