Should I buy Anthem 1120 for a 11 speaker system or Sony 5000 ES

I am redoing my 5.1 home theater to 5.14 Atmos. I also have two speakers in my bedroom that need to be powered. My local dealer sells Anthem but has recommended Sony ES Series. I will be using 5 Paradigm in wall and 4 ceiling.  I will need 11amps for home theater and bedroom. Does it make sense to pay the $3500 for the 1120 Anthem or to get Sony 5000ES for $2200 and add an amp. I was thinking of Parasound Zamp V3 for bedroom where I have two Sonance Symphony in ceiling speakers. If I go with Anthem it will be about $1000 more. Do you think the Anthem is worth the extra money. Another option would be Anthem 720 and two amps. Thanks, Bob
galleybob
Post removed 
I have finally decided on what I want to do. I really appreciate all the responses that have really helped me to determine what I need and want. 
I decided to tell dealer that it has to be Anthem 1120, I refuse to accept the dealer's advice on the Sony receiver.
I decided to go all out on Atmos and will have my four ceiling speakers all moved to the proper Atmos position. He wanted me to try Atmos without moving my speakers. Everything I have read, and I have seen all the diagrams, shows that Atmos will not really work without the speakers moved to the proper position. 
My front 3 will be Paradigm 85F and the Paradigm 45C.
The rear surround will be Paradigm Surround 3 wall mounted and connected wirelessly.
The only thing that I haven't figured out is if I want to go to a better music source than streaming Apple Music through Airplay 2 which is what I do now. I converted all of my CD's to AIFF and I stream them. I am trying to decide if I would be better off streaming with Bluesound rather than through my iPhone and Airplay2. I may want to stream Tidal or Qobuz.
Thanks everyone for all of the input. I would have just accepted my dealers advice on the Sony otherwise
Sorry to respond to an old thread, but I've had my Anthem receiver for many years. I just airplay to an apple TV. 
Post removed 
I am OP. I just stumbled on to this 2 year old thread. I just want to give an update on what I did two years ago.
After weeks of going into my local store and listening to Sony and Anthem and getting estimates I decided on the Anthem 1120 for 5.1.4 system. The co-owner was very insulting to me about not trusting their knowledge about the Sony. He told me that I know nothing and that I need to listen to them. I walked out and found another company that sold Anthem and Paradigm. I wound up buying the 1120 with Paradigm 85F's and the 55C. I wound up selling my sub and replacing with the Paradigm X-15 Defiance. I am in the process now of upgrading that system. I am replacing my 4 Sonance ceiling speakers with Paradigm, replacing my Paradigm Surround speakers and also adding a Sim 330A amp for my front two speakers and I am replacing my Node 2i with a better streamer